Pink Passion Milkshake
This Valentine’s Day, indulge in this vibrant, refreshing milkshake for two, packed with detoxing properties. Is food a love language? It should be if it’s not. Food can be expressed as a way of showing appreciation, love, and adoration. Food is love! Don’t guilt yourself into buying the usual flowers, chocolate and dinner – this easy recipe will add a sweet surprise to your day of romance.
V-Day is all about sharing the love, so why not try this easy Pink Passion Milkshake recipe! You only need a few key ingredients and a high-speed blender.
Pink Passion Milkshake Ingredients
- Pink dragon fruit: This exotic fruit tastes like the perfect combination of kiwi and pear – not too sweet, and still refreshing. I use Pitaya Foods’ Organic Dragon Fruit Smoothie Packs from Nature’s Emporium. You’ll want to include this frozen fruit in your milkshake for a vibrant pink finish. To learn more about Pitaya (aka dragon fruit), check out my Pitaya Smoothie Bowl recipe.
- Banana: I cannot make smoothies, milkshakes, smoothie bowls, etc. without adding bananas. It’s a natural sweetener, thickener, and the flavour pairs perfectly with almost every fruit. This addition is a must.
- Milk: You can use plant-based milk if you prefer. If you really want a creamy consistency, use coconut milk! It will add a nice tropical twist.
- Vanilla ice cream: What’s a milkshake without ice cream! Add your favourite brand of vanilla ice cream. It makes your milkshake smooth, creamy, and delicious.
- Blueberries: Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, blueberries are the superfood you need to add to your diet. Not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right. Add fresh blueberries or frozen if you prefer a thicker milkshake.
Pink Passion Milkshake
- High-speed blender
- 2 pkg Pink dragon fruit (200 g) frozen or fresh
- 1 banana frozen
- 1.5 cups Milk cow milk or plant-based
- 1/4 cup blueberries frozen
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Pour milk into the blender first to prevent the fruits from sticking to the bottom
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
- Serve with real whipped cream and crushed Valentine's Day M&Ms
DID YOU MAKE THIS Pink Passion Milkshake RECIPE?
Snap a photo of yours and tag @myfeelgoodmeals or use the hashtag #myfeelgoodmeals
I’m Alicia, owner of My Feel Good Meals. I’m so happy that you’re here! Explore recipes made with whole food ingredients that taste amazing and make you feel good! Click here to learn more about me…